Mashmallow, Jelly Belly, Gummy Worms, fruit roll-ups… All are kids’ favorite candies and they will be thrilled when surrounded by all these colorful candies.
In our Candy Sushi workshop, children will learn how to create different types of sushi with candies. They can imagine themselves as a chef and understand and appreciate the beauty of food. Through preparing a yummy sushi box for their families, children are encouraged to experience the inspiring combinations of colors of candies and pay attention to their shapes and sizes.
Package : HKD3500/50sets
Suitable for 3 years old or above
Duration :90mins + Set up 30mins
Venue set up
2 Art instructors
Sushi plastic box 17x12cm
A Variety of Gummy, fruit roll up, marshmallow….
• Bonart provides all art material tools, aprons and sets a good mood with music
• Equipment delivery and setup charges – Kowloon side $300, Hong Kong/NT side $500, The Peak/ Mid-levels/ Repulse Bay/ Tung Chung/ Discovery Bay $800
• Everyone can take their own masterpiece home afterwards with a our packaging box
• 2 weeks production lead-time of welcome signage and invitation card is required
• 1,000 deposit is required in order to secure your booking. Remaining balance is due on or before the date of event by cash or cheque payment. BOC Account number : 012-792-101700-89 Account Name : Bonart
• We typically invite parents to participate when working with children under 4 and under