Making ECO paper is the easiest way to learn about upcycling – the process of transforming waste materials into something useful and often beautiful.
Children will experience the refreshing process of coping with waste paper and giving it a new life by turning it into beautiful sheets. The upcycled paper can encourage children to think twice before disposing waste and learn about the importance of protecting our natural environment.
HKD4000 for 2 hours
(No restriction on the number of people)
Suitable for 4 years old or above
Duration : 120mins + Set up 30mins
• Materials: Blender, Pulp, Iron, Vat, mold and deckle, Couching cloths, sponge, apron and all tools needed.
• Venue set up
• 2 Art instructors
• Packaging: Paper Photo frame
Extra services (if necessary)
e-invitation card and welcome signage 45cm x 65cm with production
$500 for standard design
$800 for custom design
• Bonart provides all art material tools, aprons and sets a good mood with music
• Equipment delivery and setup charges – Kowloon side $300, Hong Kong/NT side $500, The Peak/ Mid-levels/ Repulse Bay/ Tung Chung/ Discovery Bay $800
• Everyone can take their own masterpiece home afterwards with a our packaging box
• 2 weeks production lead-time of welcome signage and invitation card is required
• 1,000 deposit is required in order to secure your booking. Remaining balance is due on or before the date of event by cash or cheque payment. BOC Account number : 012-792-101700-89 Account Name : Bonart
• We typically invite parents to participate when working with children under 4 and under